Friday, September 21, 2007

A tribute to my beloved mother

Nights of pain and hours of anguish,
All sacrificed for a soul to nourish.

No words can explain neither can thought,
For only mother can be that sort.

Suffering in silence for a mighty cause,
So u soothe your heart to peace.

Waiting in patience in search of the dawn,
Whose day will witness your child to be born.

When the day does arrive after all your struggle,
your joy transcends into infinite bubble.

Oh mother of mine, how thankless have I been,
In return for your deeds all unseen.



Nights and days you spent in my weaning,
alas your pain was never too easing.

Weather did change and so did the climate,
Thy mercy thou heart covered me as blanket.

Unknown, unexistent to the world outside,
I lived a great while in your soft inside.

Eating your food, drinking your drink,
Waking your sleep and making you wink

Oh mother of mine, how thankless have I been,
In return for your deeds all unseen.

No comments: